Thank you for taking a few minutes to consult this section of our Web site Your privacy is very important for IT'S ONLY MINE and to protect it better, we give you these notes where you will find information on the type of information collected online about the various possibilities that you have to contribute in the collection and use of such information on the site. If we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, we want to make sure it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. IT'S ONLY MINE can change the policy at its discretion, in accordance with the mandatory regulations, promptly updating this page. To ensure maximum transparency IT'S ONLY MINE also undertakes to notify the subscribers to its website through appropriate communication through newsletters. You should visit this page from time to time to make sure you're comfortable with the policy.
This information is provided pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree no. N ° 196/2003 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data to those who interact with web services IT'S ONLY MINE, accessible electronically from the address of the official website: http://www.itsonlymine.com. It is not made for other sites that may be accessed through links in this document.
The information is based on Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data gathered by the Group established by Article 29 of the European Directive No. 95/46/EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to establish minimum requirements for the collection of personal data on-line and, in particular, the manner, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the link.
In consequence of this site consultation data may be processed on identified or identifiable persons. The owner of the data is the IT'S ONLY MINE located in Via dei Tigli 44, 06083 Bastia Umbra (PG) P.IVA 00000000000. The controller is Anna Mometti domiciled for the engagement at the headquarters in Via dei Tigli 44, 06083 Bastia Umbra.
Data treatement office
Processings related to the services provided by this website take place at the offices of IT'S ONLY MINE and are carried out only by technical personnel of the processor, or by others charged with occasional maintenance operations. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated. The personal data provided by users who request dispatch of informative material (such as newsletters, etc.) are used only to perform the service or provision requested.
Faculty to provide data
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the request forms to IT'S ONLY MINE or indicated in contacts to request the dispatching of informative material or other communications. Their absence can make it impossible to fulfill the request.
No person under the age of 18 without the consent of a parent or legal guardian, may send information to this website, nor can he make purchases or other legal acts on this Site without such consent, unless this is permitted by the rules in force.
Personal data are processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Information about cookies usage
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files formed by text (letters and/or numbers) that allow the web server to store on the client (browser) information to be reused during the same site visit or in subsequent visits, even after many days. For example, they may be stored in cookies settings such as language choice when visiting a website with different language versions or data access to a private area.
Cookies are stored, according to the preferences of the User, the individual browser on the specific device used to access the Internet (PC, tablet, smartphone).
Types of cookies used by itsonlymine.com
Cookies can be generally distinguished into two categories:
- Session cookies that are destroyed each time the browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies that are not destroyed when browser is closed but remain stored until a preset expiration date.
This website uses both types of cookies to ensure the effectiveness of procedures.
Also cookies can be distinguished based on the purpose of their use in:
Technical cookies are required to view the site and are necessary for the correct operation of the technical services offered (for example are used for manage the login and access to reserved functions of the site). This kind of cookies will therefore always used and sent from the site, unless the Member does not change the browser settings with the risk, however, of incurring in site’s errors.
Analysis cookies of third-party services
These cookies are used to anonimously collect information on the use of the site by users such as page views, time spent, the origin traffic, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for the purpose of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains outside the site. The deactivation of these cookies can be executed without any loss of functionality.
Types of analysis cookies of third-party services: Google Analytics’ cookies
This site includes some components transmitted by Google Analytics, a service of web traffic analysis provided by Google Inc. The information generated through the installation and the analysis of cookies are used to improve usability, functionality, interface and communication of the site. You can selectively disable the action of installing Google Analytics on your browser component of the opt-out provided by Google. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout To ensure greater transparency and
convenience, are shown below the web addresses of different information and ways to manage cookies.
Google Analytics https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/ and http://www.google.com/privacypolicy.html
Processing location: USA
By using this website, you agree about the processing of your data by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Google AdWords cookies (Google Inc.): Service Monitoring conversions
Google AdWords conversion tracking is a service provided by Google Inc. linking data from ad network Google AdWords with actions performed within this website.
Cookies for the integration of products and functions of third-party software
These cookies are sent from third-party domains and partner sites that offer their functionality within our site. The deactivation of these cookies may prevent the operation related services.
To ensure greater transparency and convenience, are reported below addresses web of different information and some ways to manage cookies.
- Facebook privacy: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Facebook (configuration): access your account then go to privacy section.
Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/static?template=privacy_guidelines&gl=IT
- Google Fonts (Google Inc.): Google Fonts is a service that displays styles character run by Google Inc. that allows this application to integrate those contained within its pages. For more information about managing cookies offered by Google you can go to https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/ and http://www.google.com/privacypolicy.html
Those cookies are needed to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by you within our site. This site does NOT use any cookie profiling. Instead we use profiling cookies made by third-party sites, deactivating those cookies does not compromise site’s normal behavior.
Cookie profiling / Third-party remarketing
User navigation on this site can determine, through the registration of cookie, enabling ads, remarketing and/or display on Google or third-party sites that refer to our site.
These cookies are used by third parties in order to show advertisements in other sites based on history usage of this site by you. While the user surfs this website, these cookies can be used to show that products It may be interested in or similar to those who have been watching, based on browsing history. The use of these cookies does not involve the processing of personal data, but can not afford the connection to the user's computer or other devices and track the data stored: these cookie connects to the browser on a user's computer or other devices used during the navigation on our site.
Remarketing with Google Analytics to display advertising (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics for display advertising is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Google Inc. linking activity tracking done by Google Analytics and his Cookie with Adwords advertising network and Cookie Doubleclick.
Web sites and third-party services
How to manage cookies through the browser settings
If you prefer not to receive cookies, you can set up your browser so as to be alerted about the presence of a cookie and, therefore, decide whether accept it or not. You can block or limit the reception of cookies through the options offered by the your browser.
- Internet Explorer: click on "Tools" in the menu bar and then go to "Internet Options". Finally, access to the tab settings "Privacy" to change your preferences regarding cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox: by accessing the "Tools" menu under "Options" go to "Privacy", here you can find a control panel where you can determine whether to accept cookies or remove them.
- Google Chrome: type "chrome: // settings / content" in the address bar (without quotes) and change the settings as you want.
- Opera: click "Preferences" then "Advanced" and go to "Cookies". Select from the following options:
- “Accept all cookies”
- “Accept cookies only from the sites I visit: the third-party cookies and those sent from a domain other than the one you are visiting will be rejected”
- “Never accept cookies: all cookies will never be saved”
- Safari: select "Preferences" and then choose "Privacy". In the section “Block cookies” specify how Safari must accept cookies from websites.
- If you use Safari from a portable device, like iPhone and iPad, you need to go to "Settings" in the device and then find "Safari" on left menu. From there, in the "Privacy & Security", you can manage options about cookies.
Due to the continuous browsers updating it is possible that the above directions could become obsolete, for this purpose we invite you to search the sites of browser vendors and contact us in the manner described in this page and tell us the need to update its contents.
Below you can find references to the most popular browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-orallowcookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
For more information about cookies or on their management and disposal, you can please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org
Rights of interested parties
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to market surveys and / or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal Storage.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you to carry out market research. You can contact us via e-mail, phone, fax or e-mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we have no control over other websites. Therefore, we can not be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while you are visiting such sites and is therefore not covered by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Check your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the checkbox where you can click to indicate that you do not want to be contacted for direct marketing purposes
- If you have already granted the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing or email at email@example.com.
IT'S ONLY MINE does not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties without your consent, not only because we are required to do so by law, but because we really care about your privacy. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you consent to receiving them.
You can at any time request details of personal information we have collected. In this case there might be a small administrative expenses. If you wish to receive a copy of the information we collect about you write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you feel that medical information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write us an e-mail as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any incorrect information.